A vacation to this Paradise on Earth – Kashmir is an epic expedition through the Himalayas away from routine life, soul-filled adventures, and ridiculously pretty Dal Lake that will rejuvenate the family bond like never before. Sail through the unique lifestyle of Dal Lake where the Shikaras meander, the lavish houseboats lie still and the colorful markets float over the rippling water.
Mark your way through the vast meadows of Pahalgam and feel the countryside on the pony ride as you pass along the verdant pastures and calming glaciers. Live the Frozen moments on a spine-chilling Gondola ride, thousand feet above the snow-covered mountains and pine trees at the heartland of winter sports in Gulmarg. Conclude by taking a postcard-perfect family frame in the traditional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the memories for life.
➔ Route: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Srinagar
➔ Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
➔ Start point: Srinagar
➔ Endpoint: Srinagar
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary
➔ Highly experienced driver cum guide
How to reach:
➔ By Air: Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is an international airport that is well connected to major cities of India.
➔ By Rail: Reach Srinagar by train, one has to reach either Jammu Tawi or Udhampur railway station and the stations are well connected with different parts of India.
➔ By Road: You can reach Srinagar by road by taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
- Meet and greet the representative at the pre-decided location in Srinagar.
- Get transferred to your hotel where you can check in and relax for some time.
- You will then be visiting the marvelous Mughal creations starting with the Chashmi-E-Shahi which is a natural water spring.
- Stroll around the famous landscapes created by the Mughals and watch the sunset over Dal Lake as you embark on your Shikara Ride on its rolling waters.
- Return back for a delicious dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar
- After waking up early in the morning, have some delicious breakfast.
- Get ready for a scenic drive to Pahalgam which is also the starting point for Amarnath Yatra.
- Transfer to Pahalgam Check into the hotel and start your day tour.
- Pahalgam with its lovely meadows, gurgling streams, apple orchards, and a variety of trees, from pine to deodar, resembles a marvelous portrait.
- This beautiful valley also houses a number of trekking trails, camping sites, and river rafting in the gushing Lidder river.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
- After having a filling breakfast, drive back to Srinagar to visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace.
- You will also visit the Shankaracharya Temple and Hazratbal Shrine.
- In the evening, you can go on a shopping spree at the busting Lal Chowk where you can buy leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewelry, and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
- After having a sumptuous breakfast, check out from the hotel and head towards the crown jewel of Kashmir - Gulmarg.
- Reach Gulmarg, meaning The Meadow of Flowers, which is also a very popular Ski Resort.
- See the breathtaking views of the Kashmir Valley and the snowy peaks around as you take a ride on the 2nd Highest Gondola in the world.
- Later you can try sliding down the slopes, by trying a hand at Skiing and Snow Boarding.
- Head back to Srinagar where you can check in to a houseboat.
- Have a delicious dinner and an overnight stay aboard the houseboat in Srinagar.
- After having a hearty breakfast, pack your bags and a bundle of memories from paradise.
- Complete the Check out formalities at the hotel.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories of reaching your desired destination in Srinagar.