From the lofty green Himalayas hailed all over the world to glittering lakes surrounded by stationary houseboats makes Kashmir a perfect vacation to strengthen and rejuvenate your bond with your family. Lean out of your Shikara and catch a glimpse of the amazing sunset while gliding your fingers over the chilling water of the Dal lake with a leisurely Shikara ride. One can also get to experience the magical floating stay with cozy and comfortable suites, and warm hosts combined with delicious Kashmiri food which will make up a unique and idyllic stay in a houseboat.
Wave back at the shepherds as you experience the countryside on a pony ride through the verdant meadows and chilling Lidder River meandering through the mountains of Pahalgam. When there’s snow around, a snow fight is bound to happen, no matter what your age, to fulfil your lifelong dream of building a snowman at Gulmarg. Conclude this perfect vacation by taking a postcard-perfect family frame in the traditional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the memories for life.
➔ Route: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Srinagar
➔ Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
➔ Starting Point: Srinagar
➔ End Point: Srinagar
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary
➔ Highly experienced Driver cum guide
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
How To Reach:
➔ By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India.
➔ By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
➔By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam are available to reach Srinagar.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
- On arrival in Srinagar, get welcomed by a representative who will help you get transferred to Pahalgam.
- Explore Pahalgam, a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts with a number of trekking trails and camping sites.
- Walk through the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley which gained popularity after getting featured in many Bollywood movies.
- Take a walk on the famous snow bridge at Chandwani which is the base of the annual Amarnath Ji Yatra.
- You can also choose to do river rafting in the gushing waters of the Lidder river.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam
Note: You must be staying in Srinagar the previous night, or should reach before 12:00 PM in Srinagar to avail of this tour.
- After having breakfast, start your drive back towards Srinagar.
- On the way, you'll be passing through vast stretches of greenery with the picture-perfect Himalayas serving as a backdrop.
- On reaching Srinagar check in to the hotel and rest for some time.
- Later visit the famous Mughal Gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) after which you can visit Shankaracharya Temple and the Hazratbal Shrine.
- In the evening, take a leisure walk along Dal Lake or opt for a Shikara ride as you admire a beautiful sunset.
- You can then visit the local markets and buy beautifully weaved Kashmiri shawls and some amazing souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar
- Wake up to the gorgeous views of Dal lake and after having a hearty breakfast leave for an excursion to Gulmarg.
- On arrival at Gulmarg, visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction over here and enjoy a cable car ride towards Apharwat via Kongdori and witness the best views of Kashmir Valley.
- Gulmarg is also a skier’s paradise and you can try sliding down the slopes which will definitely send chills down your spine.
- In the evening, return back to Srinagar where you can check in to a houseboat.
- Have a delicious dinner and an overnight stay aboard the houseboat in Srinagar.
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and complete the checkout formalities.
- Get dropped at your desired location in Srinagar and end the trip with beautiful memories.